Light-O-Rama Forums

Who is thinking of next year?

Carl S

Arnoldc wrote:

Of course, after car shopping.. still waiting on a price... I feel like just doing this next year and calling it even.....

Thats damn funny!

I've got ideas : will I have the money ?

"Qui vivra verra" as we say in French (who will live will see)

Still grumpy here about the stuff I didnt get done this year with CCBs. Had a lot sequences and tools to program them. So its now for next year and already done!

After the holidays, I need to find a part time job to fund the additions. Thanks to Obama, my healthcare premiums are going up and killing extra funds. I would love to double my channel count. Also need to make a couple modifications to my infrastructure. First on the list is an EDM transmitter, since I wasn't able to get it this year. Also, rebuild and enlarge a raised flower bed and upgrade the lighting in it.

we have already started prototyping props for next year, led Christmas presents (PVC wrapped with led's and led rope lights), 4/5/6 ft mini-trees, new mega tree (might tackle a Weber) portable. mulling over a thousand different ideas.

I wasn't able to do a display this year due to surgery. So I figured I am already done for next year. After sitting home recovering and looking at my programming I have been doing for a year. I decided I am going to completely revamp my whole display. So now I have started a new layout,new props and lighting, all new songs, so much for a year off.

I am making a big jump next year:
2 7ft Spiral PVC Trees
8 additional 4 color Mini-trees
4 CCR Leaping Arches

I am going from 96 channels to 160 plus 2 CCR's.
Havn't had the discussion with the wife yet but I believe she'll be onboard.