Light-O-Rama Forums

Box with bad channel HELP!!!!!!

jgfan

I have a box that was bought during the sale earlier this year. We finally got around to setting up and it ran great for the first night. Now channel 1 is stuck on, tried hard reboot and everything. I emailed light o rama and have not gotten a response at all for 2 weeks now. Im in a bad situation with this channel stuck on. Any other ideas on how to fix this as fast as I can?

Lots of us are having the same problem. Was told the triac are going bad. T have 2 replacement boards coming in tomorrow.

I sent in the help ticket last night, and got a reply, but if I pull my board out of service I wont have a show and it says repairs are running 3 weeks, so now I dont know what to do. All my channels are full and Im running show with one channel stuck on and its really annoying lol

for now pull the plug on channel 1 or have it on something static and move the sequences around. The help desk is super fast but if its hardware there is only so much you can do. If its a triac lucky its only 3 pins. Takes what 10 mins to pull the box apart 3 mins to heat out the old 30 seconds to drop in the new!

I had this problem, leave the box turned off for a day, unplug EVERYTHING AT THE BOX (Including it's power and enthernet) AND RE-PLUG IT ALL BAG IN SECURELY!!

This helped me, i than reset the unit ID to 2 than back to 1 (Only have 1 controller) and started up the show.....This worked great for me

I have already tried to unplug for a few days and all. Nothing worked. I was going to replace the triac but unfortunately its different than the kit that I bought at the same time I got this one.