Light-O-Rama Forums

My First Year, My First Video

WilliamS

I know its no perfect display. Im sure theres a million things I could have done better. This is my first sequence that I did freehand. Some I borrowed but this video is all me. I hope you like it and next year its only going to get bigger.

Im in a Townhouse, mine is the right side (pillars) neighbors on the left. They let me decorate thier side too, they are truly awesome people. This year cost a ton, started off with the DIY kits so learned to solder, all LED's.

The tree in the middle I cant control, but next year Im thinking 20 foot spiral tree over it! WOOOOO! A special thanks to this forum as for it would have not been possible at all. To those who share thier sequences thank you Im sure you will see them in upcoming videos. I mad 3 myself and tailored the rest.

Im hooked Im already working on next years with 2 CCRs. Also anyone with the Halloween singers I will pay for those if anyone is willing to share. I understand the hard work involved as it took me a week to make 1 sequence.

BLINKY LIGHTS FOREVER!

[align=center]Heres the Video Please let me know where I went wrong! This is the only real song that must be done first TSO Wizards Of Winter. To me it does not get old.
http://vimeo.com/33256844
[/align]

Had no choice need more room! Next year I take up more of the building!

They like it, They are semi retired so they cant decorate much either way. Im at work when the show starts and Im lucky if Im home when its over. I run it 6pm-9pm and I get off usually around 8 then drive 30 mins to get home. How does this matter, becuase when people are our front from the neighboring communities they have someone to talk too! Everybody wins!

Nice job William,it looks like you must have a couple of controllers for the channels your running. will look forward to seeing the hole building lit up next year.

32 channels 2 controllers this year. Next year 96 channels 2 ribbons! WOOOOO. Sorry I dont have any hobbies so this is about to consume my life!

GoofyGuy wrote:

I know its no perfect display. Im sure theres a million things I could have done better.

We are our own worst critics. If you like it, then it is perfect. Trust me, those watching it in action will like it. FYI... I like it too!

• The topic was locked