Light-O-Rama Forums

No power to some channels

NorthStar Lighting

For some reason my LOR1602MP3 is not sending signals or elctricity to some of the pig tails. The show seems to be running fine and in the beginning all was working fine. At first i thought i had some strands of lights out but when i swap out there extension cord for another pigtail it works fine but when switched back the lights dont work. Any idea why some pig tails are not receiving a signal or power?

Thanks,

Aaron

You stated that in the beginning all worked fine. Does that mean all the lights worked as they should? Are all the dongles that are not supplying power a group of 8? Such as 1-8. If so then check the fuse for that side of the controller. Is it always the same song? Always the same place? Check the sequence.

Chuck

Yes in the beginning all worked as it should. I also have it hooked to another 16 channel controller and that side is working fine. No it doesnt seem to be a fuse issues where only half the channels arent working. Its also not the same song or same place.

I saw this happen before when i was out there working on another issues with the other controller and at first thought it was my lights and then the next thing i noticed was that all was working as it should but when i was out last to inspect things it was doing it again where some pigtails werent getting power and some woere even while the cooresponding pigtail on the otehr controller was working fine. Any ideas? I have reloaded the shows onto the SD card already.

Yes in the beginning all worked as it should. I also have it hooked to another 16 channel controller and that side is working fine. No it doesnt seem to be a fuse issues where only half the channels arent working. Its also not the same song or same place.

I saw this happen before when i was out there working on another issues with the other controller and at first thought it was my lights and then the next thing i noticed was that all was working as it should but when i was out last to inspect things it was doing it again where some pigtails werent getting power and some woere even while the cooresponding pigtail on the otehr controller was working fine. Any ideas? I have reloaded the shows onto the SD card already.