Light-O-Rama Forums

super star software???

Chris B

I was under the impression that the super star software was going to do instant sequencing with normal incandescent lights and there individual controllers. When i looked at it, it looks to only do instant sequencing with CCR's. Am i missing something? Do i need a more advanced software package? Thanks

Chris

Chris B wrote:

I was under the impression that the super star software was going to do instant sequencing with normal incandescent lights and there individual controllers. When i looked at it, it looks to only do instant sequencing with CCR's. Am i missing something? Do i need a more advanced software package? Thanks

Chris

It will do 'normal incandescent lights'. If you have your visualizer (not animation) made up and saved, just import (file>import visualization) that file ( .LEE file) into the SuperStar.

Once it is imported click Tools>Instant Sequence. In the instant sequence window click "open audio file". Select your audio file. Now click "Sequence ALL" and then click "Play/Stop All" and check out what it did for you.

Not sure if you need advanced software package or not. Even in DEMO the SuperStar Sequencer will do what I described above. You just can't export the sequence for use in LOR. (At least that is my understanding)

Thanks Paul,

So then how would i make it into a LOR sequence or did you mean I may need a higher/advanced software package? Thanks again

Chris

Chris B wrote:

Thanks Paul,
Note to Self:

Copy and paste the answer instead of directing them to the answer!!! :)

jimswinder wrote:

Chris B wrote:
Thanks Paul,
Note to Self:

Copy and paste the answer instead of directing them to the answer!!! :P

Note to Self:

Wait til Jim post then go the link he provided then copy and paste the answer!!;);)

Chris B wrote:

Thanks Paul,

So then how would i make it into a LOR sequence or did you mean I may need a higher/advanced software package? Thanks again

Chris

Chris B wrote:
Thanks Paul,

Chris

At minimum you will have to purchase SuperStar add on.

Chris B wrote:

Thanks Paul,

At minimum you will have to purchase SuperStar add on. :P

jimswinder wrote:

Chris B wrote:
Thanks Paul,

At minimum you will have to purchase the lms file. Click file>export :P

LOL... I have no idea what happen there. I had lots more than that typed. Most of it disappeared when I posted it.:?

Guess if I was "smarter than the average bear here" that would not have happen.;)