Light-O-Rama Forums

Export not exporting G of RGB lights

vincerules

I have 3 rainbow flood lights, in visualizer they are setup as RGB lights, and in SSE i am able to sequence them, but when I export only the R and B channels are exported.

When I run the sequence in SSE, it shows the correct green, the problem is just when I export.

vincerules wrote:

Actually, it is only exporting the green in 1 of the 3 lights, the other two just come up as Unit 5.08/5.11 in sequence editor, and have no lighting commands assigned to them.

Zip up your visualization file (.lee file) and your SuperStar sequence file (.sup file) and email them to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at them

Paul Roberson wrote:

I have noticed the same thing with my Firefli arches.

Have you sequenced your Firefli arches with the SuperStar Sequencer?

BrianBruderer wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
I have noticed the same thing with my Firefli arches.

Have you sequenced your Firefli arches with the SuperStar Sequencer?

Yeah,:?

I just tried it again using ONLY the 4 firefli arches and it was the RED that didn't make it in the export. Only channel 1 red from arch 1, 2, and 4 were exported. All 16 channels of red were exported for arch 3. I'll send you the files.

I'll send you the files.

Thanks Brian, it's working perfect now!

In case anyone else comes across this issue, the flood lights in visualizer were screwed up for some reason, and showing Reg/White/Blue instead of Red/Green/Blue. To fix the problem, Brian deleted those props and readded them.

vincerules wrote:

In case anyone else comes across this issue, the flood lights in visualizer were screwed up for some reason, and showing Reg/White/Blue instead of Red/Green/Blue. To fix the problem, Brian deleted those props and readded them.

Just now seeing this!! Not working perfect here.:P

So I need to delete ALL my firefli arches and re-do them to fix this?:?:X

Paul Roberson wrote:

vincerules wrote:

Not sure it will fix it or not. Can you zip up your visualization file and email it to brian@superstarlights.com ?

BrianBruderer wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
vincerules wrote:

Not sure it will fix it or not. Can you zip up your visualization file and email it to brian@superstarlights.com ?

You did not get them? I will send them again.