Light-O-Rama Forums

Final Product

gbuckme2

Well I've been running the show for a couple of weeks and here it is. I'm not a cameraman. Not to bad for my first year!

Nice display!

Had a chuckle on the Bob Rivers tune. Fun stuff. I enjoy listening to his parodies, and will never ever hear Jet Airliner (Steve Miller) the same again!

gbuckme2 wrote:

Well I've been running the show for a couple of weeks and here it is. I'm not a cameraman. Not to bad for my first year!

r u willing to share the intro sequence and MP3??

Thanks everyone! I tried to get permission from the Boss(Wife) to let me get a 20 foot santa from Lowe's. I thought it would add to the show to have him pop up from behind the house, but she thought otherwise....

gbuckme2 wrote:

silly me didn't listen to the whole thing, afterwards I am really impressed.

What type of camera are you using if you dont mind saying. I have been unable to get my blue LED's to video as well as yours, they dont look blue. What settings did you use? Thanks.

gbuckme2 wrote:

No actually I am not a Bulls fan, but I've always enjoyed that intro.

When I viewed your video, I started saying, "and now....from North Carolina.....number 23, Michael Jordan" in an announcers voice. I bet I have gone to 50 games and that music is burned in my memory.

caniac wrote:

gbuckme2 wrote:
dougd I actually used my new Apple Iphone (Merry Xmas to me)....I couldn't find my camera.
4 or 4s

It was a 4s.