Light-O-Rama Forums

Show wont start after software update!!!!

ace_master

My show wont start!!! There are people waiting outside every 10 mins. And I cant get anything to turn on?!

I updated to the latest software and now Im getting "no channel with saved index 476 found" (or another number) every time i open a sequence in LOR Sequence editor.

I'm at work, but i can access my computer/screen from my iphone... please help

I would suggest re-downloading the LOR file and re-installing the software.

Make sure everything is shut down especially LOR related, even unload the "LORtray"

What version were you running? And what version did you upgrade to?

A quick search of the boards here shows a simular error when trying to open sequences that were done on a 'newer' version of the software.

I was having issues with 3.1.2... So i went to upgrade to 3.1.4. I think i might have downloaded 2.3.4 (being the top of the list of the download page). Crap! I tried accessing my computer to turn off antivirus and it locked my phone off of logging in... Guess there will be no show this evening.

Thank you for bringing the 'previous version' problem to my attention. Ill chech it as soon as i get home.

Yep, so I installed 2.3.4 on top of 3.1.2... I feel like an idiot now, but hey, it happens.

I uninstalled LOR and installed 3.1.4 fresh onto the system. the show plays and I can open everything fine but I'm still having the same issues I was having in 3.1.2 (show freezes and everything shuts off for a few seconds mid-sequence)... but I'll refer back to the other topic that talks about that issue.

Thanks again Paul!

Glad ya got that one figured out.

I'm surprised you did not get an error message during instillation.:?