Light-O-Rama Forums

where can i get a copy of the wizards of christmas mp3?

Guest guest

****wizards in winter***** name in title is wrong I know....

Whenever i download a sequence fomr lorsequences.com , it cant find the mp3 file.... am i missing something? or do i need to find the file on my own?

doublea wrote:

****wizards in winter***** name in title is wrong I know....

Whenever i download a sequence fomr lorsequences.com , it cant find the mp3 file.... am i missing something? or do i need to find the file on my own?

I apologize for being extremely blunt, but here is the answer to your question.

LORsequences.com can not offer MP3 (or any music) for download because it's a direct violation of copyright law. I know it's a pain to find the music sometimes, but usually the submitter is kind enough to post the artist and album name which makes it easy. So no, you're not missing anything. :waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

I apologize for being extremely blunt, but here is the answer to your question.

LORsequences.com can not offer MP3 (or any music) for download because it's a direct violation of copyright law. I know it's a pain to find the music sometimes, but usually the submitter is kind enough to post the artist and album name which makes it easy. So no, you're not missing anything. :waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

No, thats totaly cool. I understnad, gotta love those copy rights (I hate them but I understand when I Imagine myself the one who made the song, woulde'nt want to give it for free) . Im glad im not missing anything, was wondering if i was overlooking a "download mp3" link.

thx for the reply :):tree:

doublea wrote:

No, thats totaly cool. I understnad, gotta love those copy rights (I hate them but I understand when I Imagine myself the one who made the song, woulde'nt want to give it for free) . Im glad im not missing anything, was wondering if i was overlooking a "download mp3" link.

thx for the reply :):tree:

I dont think you can download it as a mp3 from there. You will need to download it and convert it.

ahhhh... converting to mp3 is a problem I am working on right now. I dont mind purchasing the songs, but I am having a difficult time converting them

also be ready to edit a little time in or out at the beginning of a song.. seems every CD ripper is a little different so any sequence you download you may have to tweak the MP3 to match its time esp when timing needs to be perfect for a sequence to look right. im finding most of the online Music services have Trans siberian stuff.. I know rhapsody lets you buy and download the songs to your hard drive. i have only downloaded 1 sequence (not alot out for AL) but i was able to buy the music at rhapsody

-Christopher

Last night I upgraded musicmatch and it didnt seem to work the way I was expecting.

This morning I upgraded Tunebite and I am going to give that another try to convert them over to mp3.

Do a search for "FreeRip" it is software used to "rip" the song from a CD to MP3 that several people use here.
Very easy to use, just be sure to go into the options and set it to output a CBR (constant bitrate) 128 kbps file. This is what LOR would use.
It is a free download!:)

Terry

I get my music from http://www.allofmp3.com/
The price of songs you download is determined by their quality, file format, and bitrate. Not some standard price so each song is different.
For example:
TSO's Wizards in Winter mp3 encoded at 192Kbps costs 14 cents.

I might be worth your time to check it out. :)

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but that is a Russian site that does not pay royalties to US artists. I'm not trying to be rude or flame, but what is the point of paying $.14 to Russia for an illegal copy?