Light-O-Rama Forums

lcd projector

sysco

I have a Verotonics Multimedia LCD Projector type HD- LCDV1000 looking for a replacement bulb the writing on the bulb says xinwang mhts- 150 watts and the writing on the box says Verotonics Pleasant Grove UT 84062 have not have any success in locating either hoping some one with better searching skills can help thank you Blair

Blair,

did you try calling them?

I have run across a time or too where they didn't have it listed but they had the lamp

Doug called both of them yesterday no luck at all I bought it of ebay from this person called [ electronicsuperhub ] have had no reply back and it is made in china.Doug thank you for your intrest in helping Blair

Hope you can find one. I bought one of those too from them and the thing is a piece of junk! Not worth the money I paid for it.:X

Ed Slonka Jr wrote:

Hope you can find one. I bought one of those too from them and the thing is a piece of junk! Not worth the money I paid for it.:X

Ed

would you have an email address for them thank you Blair

sysco wrote:

I have a Verotonics Multimedia LCD Projector type HD- LCDV1000 looking for a replacement bulb the writing on the bulb says xinwang mhts- 150 watts and the writing on the box says Verotonics Pleasant Grove UT 84062 have not have any success in locating either hoping some one with better searching skills can help thank you Blair

Try this company:

Light Bulbs Unlimited

1100 W. Fairbanks Ave.

Winter Park, FL 32789

407-539-2852

I have found many hard to find bulbs through these folks. I'm also very lucky they are local to me, but they have found 99% of the bulbs I was looking for. The only one they haven't found are 24VAC C7 bulbs for an animated Angel that my wife wanted that we bought at Lowes a few years ago. Other than that one bulb, which I still can not find, they have found everything else I ever needed, right down to the socket for the old static Holiday projector I have.

So give them a call or send an e-mail from their site using the "Contact Us" option, they may have what you're looking for or know how to get it.

Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update i found the bulb i needed for my projector in Hong Kong talked to a fellow by the name of Jack Chen very helpful and easy to deal with paid 8 dollars us a piece for 4 of them plus the shipping $ 38.00 had them with in 4 days just like to say thank you to those of you who posted Blair