Light-O-Rama Forums

FIRST year LOR, Song, Video - 64 channels Advice?

jaimwolfe

Well, thanks to tpctech (Ken from Niles, Mi), I have the LOR bug. I didn't want to make a video, but my wife and facebook friends make me make one. I shared with them, I will share with the friends here as well.

Please take a look, and any real / honest advice to make it better is REALLY wanted, so please don't be shy. I have already fixed one big flaw around seconds 27 to 34 with the Whites coming on the arches too soon, so please ignore that one.

Thanks!
Jaim

Jaim,

Very good job indeed! You sure you're not a returning pro instead? I can't do half this well and I've been doing it for almost 4 years now :)

-Gary-

Thanks Gary. No, not a pro, but thanks! :) I found the trick is (for me) to do it all at once, stay up all night to keep the flow / continuity going. I started that song at 6pm and finished at 5:30am one night. I have fixed it up little by little since the first night.

imacericg, I just checked out your video again, and I disagree. I think you pulled off a very nice show, especially with only 16 channels. Great job on the lights, more channels next year and it will be even better.

Thanks everyone, any help / advice on how to improve the sequencing is still welcome.

• The topic was locked