Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding a song to my new sequence

spindler88

I have my show all set but I would like to sequence a new song. For some reason I cannot locate any of the songs I have downloaded on I tunes. I will open I tunes up and try to drag the song to my music folder and it tells me it is already there. The only thing that is in my music folder is sample music folder. I never had this problem before when I started doing this. I had some guy try to make my computer faster and ever since My LOR program has been messed up. Any suggestions? Trust me I have tried everything I could think of.

Guest Don Gillespie

spindler88 wrote:

I have my show all set but I would like to sequence a new song. For some reason I cannot locate any of the songs I have downloaded on I tunes. I will open I tunes up and try to drag the song to my music folder and it tells me it is already there. The only thing that is in my music folder is sample music folder. I never had this problem before when I started doing this. I had some guy try to make my computer faster and ever since My LOR program has been messed up. Any suggestions? Trust me I have tried everything I could think of.

The first thing you need to do is drag your song from Itunes to your desk top, once that is done open your documents and open the LOR folder, then open the audio folder, once that is done drag your song into the audio folder close everything up open up your sequence go to edit media file and locate your song hit open and there you go.

there is probably an easier way but thats how I do it

Don Gillespie wrote:

spindler88 wrote:

The first thing you need to do is drag your song from Itunes to your desk top, once that is done open your documents and open the LOR folder, then open the audio folder, once that is done drag your song into the audio folder close everything up open up your sequence go to edit media file and locate your song hit open and there you go.

there is probably an easier way but thats how I do it

OR, with iTunes open right click on the song you want and click copy. Close iTunes and open windows explorer to your LOR audio folder and right click>paste inside the audio folder.