Light-O-Rama Forums

Bleeding on CCR

Digical

I had 6 pro controllers and 2 cosmc ribbons last year. i added 2 new residential controllers this year. Controllers are addressed 1-6 for the pros, 7-8 cosmic and now 9-0A for the residential. Any time I program an event on 9 or 0A it bleeds over to only the first few parts of the cosmic ribbon that is addressed 8. all the controllers had the sam revision from last year. Do i need to upgrade them all again? is there some bug in the software? Do I change address on the cosmic ribbon to be the last devices in the chain? Is it because the Residential controllers are Gen3 and I'm running 2.8.12?

Found out the problem. The problem was that cosmic ribbons actually use 3 addresses so you need to skip 3 addresses. so in this case it was ccr 8, controller 9, controller 0A. Changed the two controllers to 20 and 21. worked great. No more bleed over.

Congrats on resolving the issue.

There is also a setting in the CCR config tab that lets you choose the Unit ID mode. It sounds like yours are set to Legacy. If you have a new enough version of LOR software, you can change to the other mode (native?). I know 2.9.4 supports it, and I believe 2.8.12 would be OK.

• The topic was locked