Light-O-Rama Forums

problems

aza711

Hi All

did the right thing and purchased a song thru itune party rockanthem then sequenced it thru superstar yet when i export to sequence editor and download the the converted mp3 to the sequence it wont play once downloaded to the sd card this is the second song the 1st being the wining single from xfacor australia is there anyone out there that can help i am getting really frustrated

help please

Are you using the hardware utility to download the sequence? You can't directly put the mp3 file on the SD card and have it work.

im doing everything the same as all my other sequences im using the mp3 converter in itunes but the three songs out of itune the sequences will not work im starting to get really frustrated with this

Did you drag the song file out of iTunes and into your LOR audio folder on your computer? I have found this is the best way to use iTunes audio with LOR. I have never seen an audio convertor in iTunes.

Just throwing this out there. Is it possible that if you bought the song thru iTunes that you need to burn it to a CD then rip it back off of the CD to be able to use it with the LOR mp3 Director?