Light-O-Rama Forums

My tribute to Cracker

miaskiewicz christian

Hello everybody,

I would never say it enough the very idea of my Snowman was revealed to me after I saw Crackers video on youtube with his Singing Pumpkins back in 2009 singing "Boom, boom, Pow". I thought back at that time he was a great sequencer and display maker and we all know for him and his success this year. :dude:

So I tried to sequence LMFAO the best I could as a tribute to Kevin's talent.

Hope you'll be proud of your Godson. ;-)

Christian

PS : it's a rough edit (everything isn't completely plugged yet)

• 2 weeks later...

That looks great Christian! I enjoy seeing your display grow and see you adding more eye candy each year. I believe your snowman has officially acheived "icon" status.

George Simmons wrote:

I believe your snowman has officially acheived "icon" status.

Thanks for the compliment : I enjoy your display also and my grandson Maël is a great fan of your "queen of the Winter's night".

You've made my day saying that. :-)))

32 Channels and you have a singing Snowman, who can argue with that! Great job with what you have done guitar and all. Hopefully you will help novices like me figure out the A E I O U of the mouth movements so all our houses will talk to eachother at night.

awesome job - would love to some details on how you built it, and the sequencing. is that really tall? almost 3 meters tall? or just illusion?

Noelb wrote:

awesome job - would love to some details on how you built it, and the sequencing. is that really tall? almost 3 meters tall? or just illusion?

3,60 meter tall. Here is my "how to video" :

My how to sequence video is here :

Anyone can build one for himself but for non commercial use.
For a commercial use it would be possible in a partnership ; I even thought about a "plug and play" product : if you know someone interested to build it and sell it with the sequences don't hesitate to tell me.

have a nice day

Christian

Noelb wrote:

3,60 meter tall. Here is my "how to video" :

My how to sequence video is here :

Anyone can build one for himself but for non commercial use.
For a commercial use it would be possible in a partnership ; I even thought about a "plug and play" product : if you know someone interested to build it and sell it with the sequences don't hesitate to tell me.

have a nice day

Christian

Hello,

As I told in another post I'm scheduled for an important show on French channel one (TF1) on Sunday 18th December.
Most people in France have never heard about synchronization before so I'm a kind of alien in my country.

I've made a fan page which has already 62 likers and it surely will increase rapidly after Sunday here :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonhomme-de-Neige-qui-chante/155095807923206?sk=wall

On it I'm talking about my display and displays in my area but also about yours (I write both in French and English)

I want France to be invaded with animated displays next year so don't hesitate to like my page and to share your videos there (Richard HOLDMAN has already liked my page :-)))) )

I want everybody in France to know about you because your displays are so in advance comparing to ours...

Have a nice day

Christian

Hello,

As I told in another post I'm scheduled for an important show on French channel one (TF1) on Sunday 18th December.
Most people in France have never heard about synchronization before so I'm a kind of alien in my country.

I've made a fan page which has already 62 likers and it surely will increase rapidly after Sunday here :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonhomme-de-Neige-qui-chante/155095807923206?sk=wall

On it I'm talking about my display and displays in my area but also about yours (I write both in French and English)

I want France to be invaded with animated displays next year so don't hesitate to like my page and to share your videos there (Richard HOLDMAN has already liked my page :-)))) )

I want everybody in France to know about you because your displays are so in advance comparing to ours...

Have a nice day

Christian

Cracker wrote:

I missed this post...Thanks Christian! Looks great.

Thank you Kevin for the compliment.

lol Jeff. :P

Many cars driving by and also pedestrians from the block.
I had around 50 cars last Saturday and the show on channel 1 (TF1) is scheduled for tomorrow so we'll see how it will be after that...

Have a nice day

Christian

• The topic was locked