Light-O-Rama Forums

Status Update

jasons

Does anyone have a contact inside LOR (one that's alive)? I have been trying to get any sort of communication from them for several weeks on my order. I have tried calling many, many times a day and get the same BS recording that they are "not available." and that their voicemail "isn't working." No responses to emails either.

As a newbie getting into this for the first year I spent a lot of time looking for what would be a good reputable company for this stuff. I see many good comments here from longtime members but I have to be honest.......I am starting to second guess all of the time I spent researching and now programming songs with software that I have for equipment I can't seem to get any update on.

If anyone from LOR reads this PLEASE PM me! I am just looking for some answers or timetable. Regardless of the answer I would just like an update.

I'm not involved in processing orders, so I'm afraid I can't help directly, but I will point this thread out to someone who is involved with that sort of thing.

jasons wrote:

Does anyone have a contact inside LOR (one that's alive)? I have been trying to get any sort of communication from them for several weeks on my order. I have tried calling many, many times a day and get the same BS recording that they are "not available." and that their voicemail "isn't working." No responses to emails either.

As a newbie getting into this for the first year I spent a lot of time looking for what would be a good reputable company for this stuff. I see many good comments here from longtime members but I have to be honest.......I am starting to second guess all of the time I spent researching and now programming songs with software that I have for equipment I can't seem to get any update on.

If anyone from LOR reads this PLEASE PM me! I am just looking for some answers or timetable. Regardless of the answer I would just like an update.

If you post any non-order related questions here, like "how do I....?", a member or two just might help you out.

Its happened before...:cool:

Of course, if you have that all solved, then it sounds like you are good to go as soon as your hardware arrives.

Order status is about the only thing you can't get some assistance on from the members.

Just curious..when did you order everything?

Hello,

You are correct, we are not doing a good job with phone calls and the email (info@lightorama.com). Yesterday of the 632 phone calls that came in we only answered 193. Of course many of the 632 were retries so I am not sure how many people actually never got through. Regardless, that statistic is not very impressive.

The info@lightorama.com email is just many days behind. We are trying to catch up on it.

There is never a good reason for falling behind like this but we are trying to catch up on orders and I have made the decision to focus my resources on getting orders shipped at the expense of some of these other tasks.

In general the help desk at: http://www.lor2.com/support/ provides the quickest response.

Best regards,
Dan
Light O Rama, Inc.