Light-O-Rama Forums

I have Bieber Fever!

10jeater

Well, not really - however, most of my neighbors have kids and they want "Mistletoe" by Justin Bieber.

I know someone else was looking for this sequence on the forum as well - perhaps, in the Holiday spirit someone would be willing to share, trade or I may be willing to possibly purchase.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, my 15 and 10 year old girls have pretty much disowned me since I have not included a Beiber song in my playlist this year. If anyone has taken the bullet for us, my daughter's (and I!) would be grateful.

Tough call on doing this one. I might give it a shot but I would only do it for 1 channel (and that channel has a burned out bulb!).
I know that I am getting old but I just don't get the fasination with Beiber?

Of course I really don't get some of the newer music now days either that is not much more than a big bass drum beat with screaming.

Good luck on this one guys.

Ok, well, let me start by saying this sequence is not perfect by any means - with that being said, it is something for parents of young teenage daughters to use in their display, if they choose.

It is on the top of the charts right now. :shock:

I use video in my display this year, so the audio is from the Youtube video.

Enjoy. This is my first time sharing a sequence and I wanted to "give back" to so many who have helped me this year with my display (Jerry & Keith special mention).

Merry Christmas everyone!

Attached files Justin Bieber - Mistletoe.lms

Thank you so much! I will work with what you've provided sometime this evening and tomorrow and then surprise the girls either tomorrow or Saturday.

Thanks again.

beeiilll wrote:

Tough call on doing this one. I might give it a shot but I would only do it for 1 channel (and that channel has a burned out bulb!).
I know that I am getting old but I just don't get the fasination with Beiber?

Of course I really don't get some of the newer music now days either that is not much more than a big bass drum beat with screaming.

Good luck on this one guys.

LOL + 1

Thank you, but what did i do wrong. It says i don't have a license to use this and would'nt save it. Also has the music been edited? Or do i go to amazon and just buy the media sorry second year newbie still training. :(

I just used Realplayer and downloaded the video.

You can also make an MP3 file from the video file with Realplayer.

The video/song was not edited.

Not sure what you mean about the license?

A LOR license?

I did'nt realize it was a video. I opened it in lor thinking it was a seq. I have 11 yo triplet girls who would have loved this. Thank you for responding. I am not savy enough to do anything with video. I am glad others get to enjoy!

Partyof9 wrote:

I did'nt realize it was a video. I opened it in lor thinking it was a seq. I have 11 yo triplet girls who would have loved this. Thank you for responding. I am not savy enough to do anything with video. I am glad others get to enjoy!

Sent you a PM with my email - will send you the MP3 file.

The file above is the LOR file.

Partyof9 wrote:

I hope my comment on the "Bieber craze" was not taken seriously as it was only meant as a joke (although I really don't get the craze either!).

WOW - triple girls? You really do have your hands full to say the least. Probably a good thing to do something like this now before they really start dating huh? I can only imagine how much hair you will lose when the do - LOL.

Good luck and I bet they will love the lights to his music.

Hope you have a wonderful 2011 holiday season.

Bill

Since the music is copyrighted the mp3 can't be posted. There are tools available which will rip the audio from a youtube video. Just do a search on youtube to mp3 and you will be on our way.

10jeater, thank you so much for the Mistletoe sequence. I have modified it a bit to fit my display and added a bit of effects, but the foundational rhythm and major color changes are all yours.

I have included my sequence for "Mistletoe" by Justin Bieber.

Attached files 2011 - Justin Bieber - Mistletoe.zip

beeeber???!!! I think I'd rather feed my lights into the paper shreader first, or use them to pull a friend's monster truck out of the mud..

"Ooohhhh, I'm sorry girls, but it was all over the electronics world news.. the combination of frequencies in his voice cause harmful oscillations and 3rd generation harmonics in the electronic wavelength spectrum. It's a shame too, I really like his warbeling.." :P

(sounds of wretching in the distance)

• 1 year later...

Well since this post was woke up, I must reinstate the quote from TJ. ;)

beeeber???!!! I think I'd rather feed my lights into the paper shreader first, or use them to pull a friend's monster truck out of the mud..

"Ooohhhh, I'm sorry girls, but it was all over the electronics world news.. the combination of frequencies in his voice cause harmful oscillations and 3rd generation harmonics in the electronic wavelength spectrum. It's a shame too, I really like his warbeling.." :P

(sounds of wretching in the distance)

Does anybody have this song to share?

So was that zip file two posts prior (post #15) not good enough?

oops missed that one i noticed the one in post#5 but that one didnt work. Thanks for pointing it out and i bet TJ is proud of you lol. Happy Holidays