Light-O-Rama Forums

guess what this is?

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

I will post video later, but we had a great turn out and fun wasa had by all, the poor guy across the street just starting moving in so I introduced my self and told him what was about to happen, they stopped moving and watched the show so i think he is going to be a good neighbor.

DonFL wrote:

not to mention a crane if this thing hasn't been vaccinated against "winder falling over" disease.

there is no vaccine...

there is no cure...

With the WFO disease...

you just endure... :D

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

When Don approaches that deer, I just waiting for someone to yell "Run Run Rudolph":D

Last night the show is running and one of the kids says to his Dad look out his horns are moving I think he is getting ready to leave, we all about pissed ourselves we were laughing so hard, after a while the dad explained that when the wind blows the antlers are moving.

• 3 weeks later...

I've added one of these reindeer to my display this year too. Lighting it like that is a GREAT idea, but it will have to wait till next year. This year I'm just lighting it with a spotlight. :D

Here's mine!
deer.jpg

Guest Don Gillespie

Nurples wrote:

I've added one of these reindeer to my display this year too. Lighting it like that is a GREAT idea, but it will have to wait till next year. This year I'm just lighting it with a spotlight. :)

Here's mine!
deer.jpg

I love it, looks great I used M5 Leds pure white for the body and rasberry red for the nose, the kids love it and it seems to be a big a hit with the adults too.

Don Gillespie wrote:

and this is what they saw!!

If I saw something that big while in the woods I would need a 375 H&H mag.

• The topic was locked