Light-O-Rama Forums

guess what this is?

Guest Don Gillespie

Don Gillespie wrote:

Guess what this is, I will post pics in 27 hours from now, cause thats when I light em up. then you get to see the big WOW factor for this year.
reindeer?

Guest Don Gillespie

caniac wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
Guess what this is, I will post pics in 27 hours from now, cause thats when I light em up. then you get to see the big WOW factor for this year.
reindeer?

na just a picture of my shop LOL yes it is my reindeer we will put it together at 3 pm tomorrow light up is at 7pm will post video when its finished.

Don't let Jim anywhere near it. Just saying...

I think it needs more lights.

And what's that white crap on top of the pickup with the open window? You can keep that up there, thank you.

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

Don't let Jim anywhere near it. Just saying...No kidding LOL :D

I think it needs more lights. wait till you see it

And what's that white crap on top of the pickup with the open window? You can keep that up there, thank you.I think you had the crap first and passed it on to me :D

Don's new bedroom AND new ride to work after wifey sold his vehicle to buy a new washing machine and the employees banned him from the shop for yelling!

shfr26 wrote:

Don's new bedroom AND new ride to work after wifey sold his vehicle to buy a new washing machine and the employees banned him from the shop for yelling!
He might need a saddle, could end up with splinter "issues".

Ya know, the washing machine being ruined by the wire cutters I just don't get. I have left my wire cutters, a few different ones, since I have several of them, anyway, I've forgotten them in my pocket and they went not only through the washing machine, but the dryer as well.

Neither were ruined by any of them, so I'm still trying to figure out how a pair of hand held wire cutters can cause so much damage that a washing machine needs replacing?

I think the machine was about worn out and something else gave way and Don's wire cutters got the blame for it, or the damage wasn't that bad, maybe a few scrapes and dings, which won't affect the machine, just looked bad and Don's wife suckered him into a new washer.

Or maybe Don's wife found the cutters and used them to gouge up the washer 'cuz she was p.o.ed he left them in his pocket, she found them and decided, hmmm, I can get Don to buy me a new washer out of this! I'll just damage them and beat up the inside of the washer and tell him his wire cutters did all the damage. That'll teach him to make me a Christmas Light Widow. :shock:

Just sayin', you NEVER know how a woman is going to react to something or do when she does. (No offense ladies of the forum, but that's just been MY experience with women, and I've been married for 22 years now to the same woman, and I never know what she might do either!)

George Simmons wrote:

Saddle him up...I'll "break" him!!! :)

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

George Simmons wrote:

Saddle him up...I'll "break" him!!! :P

I am pulling a you, we are opening at 7 tonight and the guys and I are setting up the little fella at around 4, crossing my fingers it works spent a lot of time on this thing :D will post video of opening night when I figure out how to do that LOL

Don Gillespie wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

I am pulling a you, we are opening at 7 tonight and the guys and I are setting up the little fella at around 4, crossing my fingers it works spent a lot of time on this thing :D will post video of opening night when I figure out how to do that LOL

What took you so long to answer everybody???? Was it a slow ride on the reindeer to work today??

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

What took you so long to answer everybody???? Was it a slow ride on the reindeer to work today??

I am running around fine tuning everything in a very calm panicy mode LOL :D

Don Gillespie wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
Don Gillespie wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

[insert frickin' wire cutters joke here]

Guest Don Gillespie

DonFL wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
shfr26 wrote:
Don Gillespie wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

[insert frickin' wire cutters joke here]
LMAO again

Attached files 287505=15914-funny face.gif

Don Gillespie wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

Soooo...did the little fella fly? Or did he follow the lead of certain NW area weber trees and take on a more horizontal position?

Guest Don Gillespie

DonFL wrote:

Soooo...did the little fella fly? Or did he follow the lead of certain NW area weber trees and take on a more horizontal position?

This is what these people came to see

Attached files 287796=15926-2011 show 001.jpg