2011 Christmas Lights- Thank You Troops and Veterans!

Rotorocious

WOW! Talk about jumpin in with both feet! Very nice. You can't just post a video like that and not tell us all about it......lol. That spiral tree is the best I've seen. And those trees on the left, how much time is in those? Sequencing is right on too.Nice job....

Mike Cole wrote:

WOW! Talk about jumpin in with both feet! Very nice. You can't just post a video like that and not tell us all about it......lol. That spiral tree is the best I've seen. And those trees on the left, how much time is in those? Sequencing is right on too.Nice job....
Ask away, I've got about 3 weeks in this with a week or so being prepping the lights.

On those Trees, there about 2 days in them with a couple guys and 2 boom lifts.

The Christmas Light Pros in Utah helped out with the install and Holdman himself did the sequencing.

David Rise wrote:

That is just plain AWESOME! Where did you get the music?
Would love to have it for New Years and 4th of July.

Same here and I would put it into my show now. I live about a half mile from a Major Air Force Base,

Someone did a GREAT job of creating an excellent montage of combining some fantastic Military and other songs to create that musical rendition!

I doubt you're going to find that musical piece for sale anywhere!

That is definitely a montage of a wide assortment of music as I recognize several of them, can't place the singer, but sounds like could be Kenny Rogers and/or possibly Alan Jackson in that mix.

Would love to have that montage myself! Great work and a beautiful sequence to Honor our Vets that get so little of what they deserve today. It just saddens me how our own country here in the USA doesn't take care of our Vets like they should.

This was and is a great honor to ALL of our Vets everywhere, both those still living and those that died defending our country!

Bless You for creating this tribute to them.

I get chills every time I watch this!!! AMAZING!!!
I will be forwarding this video to my father - (Army vet, 4 tours in Vietnam). Everyone who is or was in the military should see this INCREDIBLE tribute!!!

Wess Hoskins wrote:

You said light Pros helped? Is the house here in utah i would love to do a personal visit, BLOWN AWAY! Nice work!

When I originally saw his post, I thought I read that it was in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho (about 35 miles east of Spokane, Washington); but now I can't find that information. Was I mistaken somehow???

That is an incredible display! WOW! I hope this video goes viral, the country needs to see more of this. I would be interested in knowing more about the flag on the roof. I wanted to build a large flag last 4th, but when I started, I didn't like the looks of it. I would gladly buy a copy of the soundtrack if available. My town does a summerfest at the end of June and have been wanting to do a big display for it.

Both parents are retired USMC, but you never really retire once a Marine always a Marine. I would love to get this on my house next year. Im at 32 channels this year, stepping up to 128 next. I hope your willing to share!

Great work for everyone involved in this video. This hobby which Im sure started as a Christmas thing has evolved into an Art. There are many one here that make this into something better than boring news or TV shows. Im certain Im not the only one who can watch these videos for hours on Youtube and not be bored!

Thank you for the effort, cost, and work!

Fantastic!

First of all, although I was never in the military, my Dad served both in WW2 and Korea. I have a nephew in Afcrapistan right now (he is the reason that I'm flying an Army National guard flag at my house). Nice to see someone who appreciates both the USA and the sacrifices that our military has made for our freedom.

Secondly, WOW - 496 channel on your first year. The spiral tree is great. How many channels is that?

Where are you located?