Light-O-Rama Forums

2011 video from second night

Mark Showalter

Sorry about the poor camera phone quality but I wanted to share one of my favorites from this year. Of course the right side of the front yard is washed out because of a viewer that didn't know how to turn his headlights off.

The display has one ten foot tree on the far left, seven 6ft trees (in the tree line) one 20 ft Weber tree, 7 minis, two towers, four arches and seven 3ft snowflakes (that are still standing).

I'll post a new link when I get the real video camera out.

Mark Showalter wrote:

Sorry about the poor camera phone quality but I wanted to share one of my favorites from this year. Of course the right side of the front yard is washed out because of a viewer that didn't know how to turn his headlights off.

The display has one ten foot tree on the far left, seven 6ft trees (in the tree line) one 20 ft Weber tree, 7 minis, two towers, four arches and seven 3ft snowflakes (that are still standing).

I'll post a new link when I get the real video camera out.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2180813771560&set=vb.1583402006&type=2&theater
Looks great, love the weber, 3d star topper!!

jimswinder wrote:

Where's the Cougar Fight song???

Constantly in the hearts of all the Cougar faithful.:)

I want to use the high def video camera from work to record all the sequenced songs. I'm currently waiting for Sony to fill a back order on a repair part needed for the viewfinder. Once I get them shot and uploaded I'll post a Vimeo link.

Mark Showalter wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

I'm currently waiting for Sony to fill a back order on a repair part needed for the viewfinder.

about the same time they announce what Bowl Game the Huskies will be going to then, huh??? :)

jimswinder wrote:

Mark Showalter wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

I'm currently waiting for Sony to fill a back order on a repair part needed for the viewfinder.

about the same time they announce what Bowl Game the Huskies will be going to then, huh???  :)

I thought you were abstaining from fun poking because I lost my snowflakes to the wind?

I can still remember the end of Apple Cups when the Husky fans would be chanting "Rose Bowl... Rose Bowl". The Cougs were completely unfazed as we would chant back our next bowl..."Toilet Bowl... Toilet Bowl..."

Sometime today I'm expecting to hear whether Paul Wulff will still have a coaching job.

Mark Showalter wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Mark Showalter wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

about the same time they announce what Bowl Game the Huskies will be going to then, huh??? :P
I thought you were abstaining from fun poking because I lost my snowflakes to the wind?

I did!!! for a few days...but now they are back up and everything is grand in Cougar Town... :P

NWSanta wrote:

Ok how many channels is the weber part of your tree?
Very clean and lovely looking show!

Thanks, 16 channels for the Weber plus one for all green and another for the red color.

bretk wrote:

nice weber! how tall is it? what length strings did you use? thanks, Bret

The mast on the Weber is made from two 10ft sections of 1-1/4 inch black water pipe. It's sunk into about 18 inches of cement (removable flagpole) foundation. The red and green for the tree are 70 count LEDs (23 ft) and the spirals are 100 count (33 ft).

Okay Jim I've got a video posted of the Cougar fight song. I was going to wait for a decent camera to record the video but with today's new coach announcement I felt like it was necessary to post sooner.

I think it turned out pretty well. Sorry no purple or gold.:P

Looks fantastic Mark!! Nice Job...

Looks like the Cougs got a pretty good Coach too!!!

Will expect good things next year for WSU..

I never got around to the Husky Fight Song...maybe before their Bowl Game if they play before New Years Eve...

• The topic was locked