Light-O-Rama Forums

Morning Show In Dayton Ohio

Guest guest

:waycool:YAHOOOOOO! 2 weeks into the lighting season and the Local TV station WDTN channel 2 will be at my house for the morning show 5-7am. I am so excited and surprised to get this kind of covergae out of the gate. Of course I do not think I would be getting this kind of attention if Mr. Carson Williams did not live 30 minutes away. A lot of people see my house and think it was from the commercial last year. I have to give him my respect though because his house is the one that put me on the journey of Organized Animated Lighting Choas. I hope ot have my site up tomorrow night and hopefully some videos of tomorrows events.

Woolfman:waycool::waycool:

Well, it went great this morning. I did not only get 1 segment not 2 segment s but 3 segments on the morning show. That is 6 minutes worth of my 15 minutesof fame. They highlighted the display in between each segemnt so I got some real good air time. Not to also mention that they shot another segment to use for the noon broadcast as well run this in the afternoon. I feel really lucky. I am hoping to get 1 of the interviews up on my site. Hopefully I will have it going todau on my new site.

WOOFLMAN

I got the same kind of coverage in columbus and im just a newbie.. they did a long segment on thanksgiving day and then did a couple Live shots for the next several days.. congrats on being on TV! cant wait to see the video of the Light show.

-Christopher

Looks great! I like how you have your house outline divided up.. makes for a really neat show. what is the second song in that video? I recognize WiW but not the second track.. is that also a TSO track?

-Christopher

It's not the coffee its what I put into the coffee. A little liquid holiday cheer :laughing:

:happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree:

Attached files 100448=6077-DSC01263 (Large).JPG