Light-O-Rama Forums

Opinion wanted

LORi P

jimswinder wrote:

sounds like you will be done about the day before you start tearing it down!!!  :P

I think you might be being a little too optimistic, Jim! ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LORi P

• jimswinder

• George Simmons

• shfr26

Got my first compliment from a stranger. While I was out putting the speakers in trash bags, a car stopped and said awesome display. Momma said not to take candy from strangers, but I think compliments are OK. :D

LORi P wrote:

Got my first compliment from a stranger. While I was out putting the speakers in trash bags, a car stopped and said awesome display. Momma said not to take candy from strangers, but I think compliments are OK. :D
you are such a FLIRT!!!! :X

jimswinder wrote:

LORi P wrote:
Got my first compliment from a stranger. While I was out putting the speakers in trash bags, a car stopped and said awesome display. Momma said not to take candy from strangers, but I think compliments are OK. ;)
you are such a FLIRT!!!!  :X

Well, I do have to admit that wrapping speakers in trash bags in plain view of passers-by is pretty riske.

I guess next time I should wear a trench coat over my lace teddy. :shock: :D:P

LORi P wrote:

I guess next time I should wear a trench coat over my lace teddy. :shock: :D:P
so...when the stranger said "awesome display" he was not speaking about your Christmas Lights, huh???? ;)

jimswinder wrote:

can't wait to see some video of all your hard work LORi!!!

How about two?

All I Want for Christmas

Sleigh Ride

Thank you all for your support, help, patience, and willingness to share your knowledge and experience!

LORi

DonFL wrote:

Very nice, but where is the falling weber tree? Didn't Jim promise to build one of those for you?

He was a little busy building the falling CCR tree. :)

DonFL wrote:

Very nice, but where is the falling weber tree? Didn't Jim promise to build one of those for you?
I don't know why...but whenever LORi is around, my tree doesn't fall.... :shock:

jimswinder wrote:

DonFL wrote:

I don't know why...but whenever LORi is around, my tree doesn't fall....   :shock:

Darling, are you too busy thinking about your tree to comment on my sequences? I posted 2 just because you said you wanted to see them. What gives???

You're off to a great start Lori, I like the sequencing you did. I'm not sure how to comment about this thread, it's been a while since you two got it on again. :)

LORi P wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
DonFL wrote:
I don't know why...but whenever LORi is around, my tree doesn't fall.... :shock:

Darling, are you too busy thinking about your tree to comment on my sequences? I posted 2 just because you said you wanted to see them. What gives???
sorry...didn't see them before..

FANTASTIC JOB...

you do more with 28 channels than I do with 560!!!! :cool:

I taught you well grasshopper....:D