Light-O-Rama Forums

First year with LOR. First Video

scott_one

This is my first year using LOR and my first video of my first sequence.
I don't have any Mega or Mini trees or arches, just a bunch of lights on the house.

I did this video holding the camera so it is a little shaky, sorry.

It took me quite a long time to do this one song! It's not quite to my liking, I just can't seem to see the lights to music very well in my head. I hope I get better AND faster.

Well, anyway, let me know what you think. I'm open to any suggestions to make it look better!
Thanks to all the great people who contribute to this forum!

http://vimeo.com/32695667

I am trying to capture/upload a video of my first year too. How did you get the audio to sound good? Were you holding the camera in the car? I tried last night, but the audio wasn't good at all.

And great job!

kcny wrote:

I am trying to capture/upload a video of my first year too. How did you get the audio to sound good? Were you holding the camera in the car? I tried last night, but the audio wasn't good at all.

And great job!

In Windows movie maker you can add the original soundtrack to the video and adjust the the start timing so they are insinc with each other and then mute the video's soundtrack so that all you have left is the video and original soundtrack.

You're off to a good start Scott, keep up the good work :)

Great Job, it's fun to see all the other first years posting videos. I use a tripod to shoot my videos the I edit and swap audio for the original file in iMovie.

As for your sequencing I found that practice is key. I totally want to redo all the sequences I have made so far. The last ones I worked on are a ton better than the first. Planning things out on paper or spreadsheet can help too.

• The topic was locked