Light-O-Rama Forums

CONTROLLER

EARLE W. TALLEY

This is a PC controller used last year. First I had no problem with the HU finding all controllers, then started to test each one with the HU, 1-8 tested OK got to #9 and channels 4,12,13,&14 want to stay on, closed the HU and opened SE to play some sequences, some played OK and some did not with channels 4,12,13&14 either staying on not working at all. Was going to wait till moring to do anything but thought I would try to fix it tonight,so I colsed the SE and opened the HU, connected to that unit only and did a refresh, found the unit and started to test and had the same results as before, did a board reset, same results, did a firmware reload, same results, did another board reset, now the HU cannot find the unit, did more board resets to no avail, what do I do next ???? The only good point to this is that I have two spares and can replace the unit if need be.

Thanks in advance for your help

Earle

Did not remove the data cable with the channels on, pulled the plug to turn them off. then did all the other things, now can't get the controller to do anything

Earle