Light-O-Rama Forums

Mp3 Director Question???

kj11856

I am using MP3 showtime director with 7-16 Channel controllers and 2 CCRs. One Show program I placed on the SD card, the songs quit in the middle and it jumps to the next song. I ejected the SD and inserted the SD card with a show that I know works. But im getting a solid red light at end of the show. Should I "lock step" when creating a show on the hardware utility to eliminated this problem? Any suggestions? Never had this problem before but my network keeps growing with more channels.

Couple thoughts and common problems over the years, so might be worth checking:

Is the SD card too large (capacity) for the director --new firmware fixed this earlier this year I think.

How long is the song? Previously, 10min was the limit, prior to again another firmware fix.

The SD card is 128MB and the longest song is around 4 minutes. I found those problems a few years ago. Thanks again for the help and suggestions. I really feel like the commands were falling behind as the 2 CCR's that im using are programed as 150 channels each because of the super star software. Last year I didn't use 150 channels but only use the 151-155 channel method.