Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights come on at wrong time

PLMCRZY

Programmed songs and everything is fine. Ran show one song at a time everything was fine. Moved songs to show builder and now I have lights coming on at wrong time and lights act like they are hung up. Help

Are you using MP3 or wav. files for media. Make sure your MP3 if this is what you are using are constant bit rate .

Are all your sequences doing the same thing?

Denis

PLMCRZY wrote:

I didnt have a problem with time while programming. It all started when I moved everything to the schedule editor.

This is why everyone is pushing the Verifier. Typically this is caused by having the same Unit / Circuit in a main sequence and in a background sequence. Do you have a background sequence in your show?

PLMCRZY wrote:

I would have to reprogram everything right? If I changed to wav.

No. Just convert your MP3s to .wav then open each sequence and click on Edit>Media File and select the correct .wav media file and save the sequence.

I too am having problems with a few "ghost channels"...

two of my elements are coming on (each consistent to a certain song) when there is NOTHING in the sequence to tell them to come on. I even highlighted that elements row in the editor and DELETED everything..

I even printed out my channel configuration to check to see if I had duplicate Unit ID's anywhere...I did not.

I am sure it is human error...but just can't find it anywhere...

yet...

Question:

When you make a change to a sequence while your show is running, the next time that sequence plays, will the changes show up or do you have to shut the show down and restart it to have the changes work?

wbottomley wrote:

The verifier to find sequence problems if you run it. It's located with the rest of the LOR products.
Is it possible to have the verifier just verify ONE of your sequences? Other than just have one sequence in your sequence folder?

Wishlist?

OK so I converted everything to .wav and saved it as new sequence. Tried it and still had problems. MOVED my FM trans. everything seems to be working fine. I'm calling it all just f.m.!! Freaking magic!! Thanks for all the help. You are great. Enjoy the lighting season.
Thanks,
Shawn

I was having similar problems. When I chased it down I found that I had actually assigned one of the channels for my mega tree to control part of my spinners. I kept wondering why one string of reds came on all the time on those spinners. Made the correction and all is well.