Jump to content

Help! Multiple Networks Not workin


PaulXmas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ok I have bought 4 more usb adapters for my 4 CCRs
The are detected in the HU.

But don't work when a sequence is played.

I did say Yes when the HU asked If this port will be used for the shows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PaulXmas wrote:

Ok I have bought 4 more usb adapters for my 4 CCRs
The are detected in the HU.

But don't work when a sequence is played.

I did say Yes when the HU asked If this port will be used for the shows.

When you said "Yes" in the HWU, it wiped out your network settings in the Sequence Editor. Open the SE, and setup your networks again.

Next time you are in the HWU and you get asked that question, say "No." You will still be able to use the HWU right then, but it won't mess up your network settings.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:
Ok I have bought 4 more usb adapters for my 4 CCRs
The are detected in the HU.

But don't work when a sequence is played.

I did say Yes when the HU asked If this port will be used for the shows.

When you said "Yes" in the HWU, it wiped out your network settings in the Sequence Editor. Open the SE, and setup your networks again.

Next time you are in the HWU and you get asked that question, say "No." You will still be able to use the HWU right then, but it won't mess up your network settings.


I use 2 computers.
One for sequencing and the other is the show computer.
I used the HU on the show computer.
If I reupload the the sequences will that fix it?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What Software are you programming your CCR's with?

if using Superstar go to tools/configurations

and make sure your unit ID's don't overlap each other on your network, even if you don't check that setting say AUX-3, look at the attached pic use that as a guide post.
if you overlap Unit ID's the CCR's wont trigger

also if you have 4 CCR's 1 USB adapter is good, as long as you use 1 for your LOR Controllers also,

4 is alot, try experimenting with 1 USB-485 see if your 4 CCR's trigger.

then try 2 etc....

I have 12 CCR's and use 2 USB-485's for the CCR's and I use a seperate USB-485 for my LOR Controllers.

And lagging on my sequences on the CCR's isn't a problem

Attached files 284431=15776-CCR Config good.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PMC wrote:

What Software are you programming your CCR's with?

if using Superstar go to tools/configurations

and make sure your unit ID's don't overlap each other on your network, even if you don't check that setting say AUX-3, look at the attached pic use that as a guide post.
if you overlap Unit ID's the CCR's wont trigger

also if you have 4 CCR's 1 USB adapter is good, as long as you use 1 for your LOR Controllers also,

4 is alot, try experimenting with 1 USB-485 see if your 4 CCR's trigger.

then try 2 etc....

I have 12 CCR's and use 2 USB-485's for the CCR's and I use a seperate USB-485 for my LOR Controllers.

And lagging on my sequences on the CCR's isn't a problem


I didn't use the Super Star.
I have one USB for each CCR and one for the rest of my controllers.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...