Light-O-Rama Forums

Sizing accompanying video to play full screen

tbernier

I have built a sequence that uses a video (.wma) file as its media source, and I wish to have the video play automatically on a HDTV during the show. All of this seems to work just fine, but when the show plays, the video only launches in a very small window, and even if I maximize it, the video itself remains very small. When I open the sequence in Sequence Editor I'm able to preview the show with video full screen. How can I replicate that to occur during my show?

In the Sequence Editor's "Edit" menu, there's a submenu "Preferences", and then in there "Video Preferences". That will open up a dialog; one of the checkboxes in the dialog will be something like "Play Full Screen Video". Is that checked or unchecked?

Hmmm....seems like it's worked itself out. That setting you speak of is turned on so it should play Full Screen. And I just tried to play it again in the show and this time it appeared full screen!!! Not sure what changed but I'm not complaining!!

Only thing I find is that if you have something on your screen already (such as a screensaver) your video will start in a small screen and if you then try to resize that, the video itself does not expand with it.

But for now I guess I'm all set.

Thanks!