Light-O-Rama Forums

Well. Ready as I'll get this year

testraub

Well everything but one piece is in place. Been "sorta" tested. Wish I'd had more time and experiance with sequencing. Hopefully will be getting my new HD camera today and may even post a few videos on VIMEO (sp) I'm beat, even dreamed of pulling the plug on this year :D:P (Personally, I don't think the Wife would let me)

Tom Straub

testraub wrote:

I'm beat, even dreamed of pulling the plug on this year

Glad you didn't pull the plug...looking forward to the videos!!!

If I didn't hurt after putting up all the lights, then I would think I didn't do enough...

:D

Guest Don Gillespie

testraub wrote:

Jim... You Woose, I fell off my roof a month ago. I guess if I can get set-up, anyone can :D

Tom Straub

(Well the door is wide open I am walking through this one) Jim maybe you could use Tom as an ornament on your roof as even Tom is used to falling off roofs just like the rest of your roof displays he would fit right in :D:P

Ok guys. If Jim's display stays up this year. Well I think we will just need to find someone else to pick on. Jims has done his time in the barrel. Although, Jim, your all on your own if your display falls again this year. Good luck Jim.

Ok, I am feeling a little sorry for Jim.

I'll take the rap. Who else fell off their roof? :)

Tom Straub

However... Jim has to come help me put stuff on the roof next season :D

testraub wrote:

Yeah... Right Like I want JIM ON MY ROOF!
J/K Jim
Your welcome anytime you want to fall off my roof.

HEY!!

Only my TREES have fallen...and not OFF my roof!!

Let's keep the facts straight!! :)

Max-Paul wrote:

Ok guys. If Jim's display stays up this year. Well I think we will just need to find someone else to pick on. Jims has done his time in the barrel. Although, Jim, your all on your own if your display falls again this year. Good luck Jim.

Ok, I am feeling a little sorry for Jim.

Haven't you been following the forum? Jim's dispaly has already fallen this year.:shock:

http://forums.lightorama.com/forum82/29941.html

Okay Got my ZARA problems solved (I hope). Music is playing since 9AM Blew the leaves out of the yard. Less then 8 hours to SHOWTIME!

Oh and the dang USPS didn't get my HD camera here yesterday. Heck they can't even track the dang thing. No wonder I hardly ever ship ANYTHING with them!

Tom Straub