Light-O-Rama Forums

Timing changes when changing play range

Guest guest

I am having issues with timing on my sequences when I change the play range. When I move between visible screen and selection it changes. For instance If I set a fade in visible screen and then do playback in selection the fade is not timed correctly and vice versa. The difference appears to be about 1/2 to 1 full second. I am using version 1.61, but had same issue in 1.5. Anyone seeing this?

Flanman

flanman wrote:

I am having issues with timing on my sequences when I change the play range. When I move between visible screen and selection it changes. For instance If I set a fade in visible screen and then do playback in selection the fade is not timed correctly and vice versa. The difference appears to be about 1/2 to 1 full second. I am using version 1.61, but had same issue in 1.5. Anyone seeing this?

Flanman

This is very common... There is discussion of it on the support page (Preparing MP3 files for the Sequence Editor)....

If you use wav files or use Audacity to re-encode your MP3 files the problem should go away.

Check out he documents on MP3 files on the support page (near the top of the page).