Light-O-Rama Forums

rooster423

been trying to use beat wizard to set sequences. however everytime i put a song to the track i do not see any sequences going along with it. I thought that was what the beat wizard done..... really lost and confused here. can anybody help

Guest Don Gillespie

rooster423 wrote:

been trying to use beat wizard to set sequences. however everytime i put a song to the track i do not see any sequences going along with it. I thought that was what the beat wizard done..... really lost and confused here. can anybody help

When you say you put a song to the track what do you mean, are you trying to build a new sequence or rework an old one the beat wizzard is relativly easy to use give us more information that way we can help you out more and you might want to include where you live in your profile there might be some one close by that could help you out in person. oh welcome aboard and keep asking questions we will try to help as much as we can. :P

i'm putting a song in mp3 format in the beat wizard. but i don't dee any sequencing in the viewer when it plays. what am i doing wrong. i live in north carolina about an east of raleigh , if anybody is cloase by that could help.

Guest Don Gillespie

rooster423 wrote:

i'm putting a song in mp3 format in the beat wizard. but i don't dee any sequencing in the viewer when it plays. what am i doing wrong. i live in north carolina about an east of raleigh , if anybody is cloase by that could help.

Well you have a few guys that live in that area, have you gone to the LOR web site and looked at the tutorials on the beat wizard, what the beat wizzard does is give you timing marks for the beat of the song when you open up the beat wizzard there are sections you can check, turn on a channel with the beat select that option and pick a channel, do you have your animation viewer filled in of where you want your decorations and lights if not you will not see any thing in the viewer, the beat wizzard does not sequence a song for you it only gives you the timing marks nessacary to sequence the song.

Or just go to the sequence editor, then to help, then to index, and then beat wizard. It'll tell you anything you need to know. :P