Light-O-Rama Forums

How many times have you been to Lowes / Homedepot in one day

gizmomkr

is it me or is no one stocking anything but whit red and green and multi colors. i cant find c9 in all colors anywhere this year.

around this time of year, (especially during setup days) the most in one day was 4 ... it was pretty funny, the checkout folks think (alright, KNOW) im nuts...

My record is 3 trips to each store a few days ago. I actually had to take back 30 boxes of regular mini's to Lowes after I finally figured out they were about half the wattage of the other stores. Why does all of them have only white and multicolor LED's? :?

that's what im saying. what the heck this year. then to top it off the place i get my lights, tells me they are no longer going to be getting c9 led at all or c7 led, in any color. what the heck is going on.

most for me was 2... but the closest of either of them is a 30 min drive away :D very annoying when you need something small and simple that the local hardware store doesn't carry

Home depot is out of the lights I need and expect more in after Thanksgiving.

And what is up with Target??? Where are the LED snow flakes? They show some online, but our two local stores have about 1/3 the LEDs compared to the last two years. I asked yesterday when the rest of the decorations are coming in and they manager said they are all here.

I do have to say that I'm having fun putting up the lights and I think the house is looking good. I am really excited about this year.

Last Sat I went to Menards first thing. This was a 45 min drive each way just to get black SPT wire.
Then throughout the day I was a Lowes/HD 3 more times.

Wife is sure I have gone crazy

MikeA wrote:

Last Sat I went to Menards first thing. This was a 45 min drive each way just to get black SPT wire.
Then throughout the day I was a Lowes/HD 3 more times.

Wife is sure I have gone crazy

You have gone crazy, in case you are wondering. And so have the rest of us!:shock:

Never, but it's normal I'm French... lol

But don't worry we have also stores in my country and sometimes I can get there twice a day too.

Guest Don Gillespie

DonFL wrote:

I figured the only time you'd go to a Lowes or a Home Depot is for a frickin pair of wire cutters.

LMAO today I was looking for the channel locks my guys just shake their heads.