Light-O-Rama Forums

Disable show stops show but status stays enabled?

tlcj

Hi All, I have noticed this issue after the upgrade to 3.02. Maybe it was there in the earlier version, but I did not notice. I uninstalled the old version and installed the new one. This is a dedicated XP PC for running the show. I can click to disable the show. The show stops. The status does not change and I am stuck at this point. I did not see in search any other similar issues. I have not found any other issues, but I am just getting things setup at this point. This is my 4th year and I have 40 channels with x-10 as well. I did get the 2 ccr package when I upgraded. Any ideas? Let me know if you need additional details or testing.

After you disable them, and the show stops, is the menu item for enabling them greyed out? If not, what happens if you try enabling them again?

Can you unload the LOR Control Panel? If so, what happens if you do so, and then start it up again?

Hi Bob,
Sorry, I was on the roof last night. This issue only happens now and then. I have not found the sequence to make it happen every time. The answer to question one is that the enable is greyed out. I will try question 2 as soon as I get the next failure.