Light-O-Rama Forums

The Demented Elf voiceovers

basis21b

I procrastinated this year and didn't get my voiceover scripts put together till last week. Kevin (The Demented Elf) came through with his usual great work. The voiceovers arrived within a couple of days and sound great. If you looking for that little extra for your display let Kevin do your voice work.

Yeah, I know I sound like a commercial...

Slow the bandwagon down and let me on too. Kevin did announcements for my display for the first time this year and they turned out great! Same with me regarding the procrastination, but it wasn't a problem for Kevin.

I have a decent radio voice and don't mind doing my own announcements (which I've done for the past 3 years) but it's nice to have a different sound added to keep things fresh.

I would like to thank Kevin as well from down under as this is my second year doing a display and his voice overs were fantastic.
I emailed him one day and the voice overs came the next.

I am using 2 voice overs in my display and have synchronised the lights to do a small dance then all come on so people can take photos.

So far my neighbours have all liked the voice overs and are happy they get a mention.

Here is one of my voice overs for this year