Light-O-Rama Forums

Reset controller ?

mlindell

I have 5 controllers, I did some testing teh other day and all seemed OK (was not use Controll 1 but still saw other 4 controllers). Today I plugged in a few item into con troller 1 and lost all other controllers and a few lights come on as soon as power was plugged in. Went in HU and was un able to turn lights off. Unplug power many times hoping for a reset (no luck). Controller bad? ideas. Thanks all who answer.:D

Tried a hard reset (1600 unit) no change.

LED blinking approximately twice/second. Meaning good device boot but no network available I think. Will try new cable from computer direct to unit.

Could be a bad triac, just sent one back the other week to LOR for the sqme problem. As soon as plugged in chanel 11 would come on at about 20% you could ramp all the way up and come back down then it would stop at the 20% again.

I'am sure your right. Your discripton is just what is happening. 2 channels at about 20% output always on.
I may try to just not use those two and see if it works. Don't know if I would get controller back in just a few weeks.