Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 1.6.0

Guest guest

dgiordano wrote:

Here is my registry key for LOR, change the extension to .reg instead of .txt and you should be able to import it and then install the 1.6.0 update.

Tried the reg hack, still get the same error:{

Ed

:tree: I am a newbe.... with a 4 day old working 16 channel LOR system... Can some one point me to a site where I can download more sequences and accompaning music. I have the 5 songs kit from LOR... looking for more...

Thanks

Jim

jleeper wrote:

:tree: I am a newbe.... with a 4 day old working 16 channel LOR system... Can some one point me to a site where I can download more sequences and accompaning music. I have the 5 songs kit from LOR... looking for more...

Thanks

Jim

Hi Jim,

Not to state the obvious, but you can have any sequence you want... just start clickin' in that Editor! :)

Oh, and share your best ones with lorsequences.com!

Have fun!

Charlie

LightORamaJohn wrote:

1.6.0 has a serious scheduler bug. Wait for the fix.

John,

Ballpark... hours? Days? Weeks?

What about using the "buggy" version for editing/creating sequences, but running 1.5 on the show pc?

Thanks,
Charlie

Ed wrote:

dgiordano wrote:
Here is my registry key for LOR, change the extension to .reg instead of .txt and you should be able to import it and then install the 1.6.0 update.

Ed

Anyone figure out why it won't install on an existing full install?

mb323 wrote:

Ed wrote:
dgiordano wrote:

Ed

Anyone figure out why it won't install on an existing full install?

It worked for me just now.......1.6.1

Can someone please confirm (or not) that files done with 1.6.1 are backward compatible to 1.5.0?

I'm not sure I want to change my 'live' computer, but would like to play with the new sequence editor.

-Tim

tfischer wrote:

Can someone please confirm (or not) that files done with 1.6.1 are backward compatible to 1.5.0?

I'm not sure I want to change my 'live' computer, but would like to play with the new sequence editor.

-Tim

1.6.1 is totally compatible with 1.5.0.... There are absolutely no changes in the sequence files.