Light-O-Rama Forums

Where does everyone get there Christmas sequences?

gayler

Do you all just make your own?, or do you buy them somewhere? There seems to be only about ten on the light-o-roma web sight. I was looking for more of the classic Christmas songs. I am also very new to this, just built my first controler and never used it yet. Thanks!

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

I got a couple at K-Mart (back before they bought Sears) ;) but since then I've made my own.

Ya up here we get them at Canadian Tire it is a big Christmas store ;) I found though that making my own worked really well also.

Most write their own sequences. If that isn't your thing you can go online and search you'll find plenty of free ones that people are willing to share.

Look under sequences on this forum. There is a message that contains links to several sites that offer sequences for free and for sale.

I seem to remember that I got some of my at "Sequences-R-Us" which is usually located next to "Toys-R-Us" and Babys-R-Us".

Holy crap!!! This guy has 4 posts and your already busting his chops!!! You all know that they come from some other members and you claim them as your own, and then try to sell them.:P Really, there are several sites that offer them for free, just look in the sequence forum and welcome aboard. We are all here to help and have fun.

I only used 2 sequences that weren't mine, ended up spending more time "fixing" and "adding" more to the free sequence then it was just to do it myself from the beginning.

But I always share sequences that I created. I have no issues with that

I get a lot of enjoyment from writing the sequences, as I'm sure many members do.

I've never bought, mainly because I suspect it would be hard to find a setup close enough to mine that didn't need a load of modifications.

I will admit that sequencing is probably the longest part of setting up the whole display.