Light-O-Rama Forums

Ran my first show last night :)

Guest guest

Hi all,
I ran my first show last night. Seven sequences for a few hours. My neighbor across the street and I drank beer in the cold for about an hour watching it. A few musical sequences could be touched up, but all in all we loved it. I cannot wait to buy my second controller, and really put on a show next year. Thanks to all for help with my newbie questions.

flanman

Congratulations!

It really is quite awesome (and even humbling) to see the real deal in action. A lot of it is because of the personal investment you've made in selecting the music, putting the sequences together, wiring everything, testing, tweaking, refining, etc. And then I stop to appreciate the incredible creative and financial commitment Dan (and family) made to bring this product to market. It's really quite remarkable.

Again ... congratulations. Hope you have many more nights out front with a beer to enjoy your handiwork.

Great!,

Well Worth the time and effort, isn't it!

I have had mine running since the 1st of December, If I'm not in the house, I'm across the street watching the lights......I can't wait for Christmas 2006 already.

The easiest cheap thrill in the world -- to sit across the street listening to and watching your own show ... and watching other people (most you don't know) watching it too, and loving every minute of it.

Awesome stuff.

Merry Christmas,

T

We ran our first shows last night on 16 channels of pure FUN!!! (and after 45 hours of "pure" decorating and setup...) AWESOME!

We were also judged last night in the Erie, CO holiday decorating contest and we were just informed that we placed #1!

Many thanks to Dan Baldwin and Light-O-Rama!

Also thanks to Brian Mitchell and Marty Slack for their help with my first sequences.

Here's a picture of the house:

Merry Christmas!

The Byrd Family

Randall, Pamela and Savannah Danae Byrd

Attached files 10582=650-Byrdhouse Christmas 2005 PR2.j

ANd i thought i was the only one who sat across the street and watched the show.. It really is awesome to see it all put together.. cant wait till next year to buy 40 more channels! :tree::happytree: