Light-O-Rama Forums

10 CTB16D Controllers with enclosures for sale

displaysinmotion_will

Ok so now that I am fully focused on doing commercial displays I dont have time to do a display at my home anymore so I am willing to sell some of my controllers from my home display.

They are the same controllers found in the 1602 series they have the high power heatsinks installed and are mounted in the coveted ritetime boxes with power switches and wired for 15amps with zip cord output plugs. If you need the controller to be wired for 30amp i will modify for $10 extra

now for the disclaimer as i want everything to be clear before the sale and not any post's on the forums about not getting something not described. (the robin incident) what you see is what you get.

I will warranty these through this holiday season to be free from defect and in complete working order also these are USED controllers not new, I think that is a pretty fair deal. I am a Certified lor partner so you can be assured that you will be taken care of.
price is $169.00 each plus shipping

if you want to purchase all of them i will sell them for $159.00 each plus shipping

If you would like the controller to be mounted in a brand new grounded metal enclosure i will do it for an extra $20 see last photo

PM me or email me at william@displaysinmotion.net

ctb16dplastic.jpg

ctb16dplasticclosed.jpg

ctb16dmetal.jpg

kit built in 2008 it is this board it has been tested and guaranteed to work properly.

they have not been used since 2009 because the park im doing a commercial display at requires the metal enclosed boards

Bump.

I bought one...so there's probably 8 left... Great deal considering so many people are needing controllers

capt1 wrote:

Displays in motion is a life saver, I needed two controllers because of my expansion which I had already re-done my musical sequences for. I purchased two. Thanks Displays in Motion.:D:D

Our pleasure no problem to help people out, thats what we are in business for.

all of them will ship tomorrow afternoon. and i still have more available for anybody that is interested