Light-O-Rama Forums

Middle of show, scheduler tunred on next show.

Guest guest

Ok so last night I was listening and watching my show and it was 11:25pm. At 11:30 pm I have an ending show start. Well my show 1 was running and was going to over run the 11:30 time but everyone here said that's ok and will happen so that's what I wanted. Well right in the middle of a song, at 11:30 pm, it stopped, my end show started and ended and everything went off like it should. Now this is a problem because it was in the middle of a song.

What's up with that?

Bret

Ivsmaster wrote:

Ok so last night I was listening and watching my show and it was 11:25pm. At 11:30 pm I have an ending show start. Well my show 1 was running and was going to over run the 11:30 time but everyone here said that's ok and will happen so that's what I wanted. Well right in the middle of a song, at 11:30 pm, it stopped, my end show started and ended and everything went off like it should. Now this is a problem because it was in the middle of a song.

What's up with that?

Bret

Bret,

Please confirm, it was two different shows that you had scheduled, not a shutdown sequence in a show.

Thanks
Dan.

Dan, that is correct. I have my main show in the musical area of scheduler running from 6pm to 11:30 pm. I have another show in the musical area starting at 11:30 pm. I have nothing in any other area of scheduler.

Bret

Dan, I watched the show tonight and maybe it was just timing but the show running stopped right at 10:30, right after a voiceover. Then the end show started. I think tonight it was just lucky timing but it did stop during the show with 10 minutes left in the running show.

LOR will finish the current sequence in a show, then end. It won't finish the entire show.

Thus, if your voiceover runs from 10:29:30 through 10:30:05, that will be the end of the night. Show over. Thank you, come again.

Well then that makes since, but why did it stop in the middle of a song the night before?

I'll watch it for a couple of nights and see if it stays consistant or if it stops in the middle of a song.

Bret