Light-O-Rama Forums

lor160xW problems....

Guest guest

Problem: had a show working; went to add a sequence and now when I refresh the hardware; gives me a "bootloader-16D" message, and nothing works. At this point I think my kids or I have hit the wrong keys somewhere...but how can I fix this ?? Any ideas would be appreciated, as I think I've tried everything...thanks, joe

This is my first year with LOR. Haven't had that particular problem. Did have my show up and running on Thursday. Came on and off without a problem. But on Friday, Wife called me at work to tell me my "lil project" wasnt working. When I came home I got a very techincal message about the Com channel was no longer working. After re-booting and sweet talking to the computer for awhile, my final altenative was to reload the USB controller. Workes fine now.

I think sometimes the little elf inside the computer wants a good laff and plays games!!!!

First thing to try is a reset:

Power off, Set Unit ID to 00, Power on for about 5 seconds. Then Power Off and reset the Unit ID to the original value.

Second thing:

Reload the Firmware.... I do not think it will come to this but your Unit is showing the BootLoader on Refresh which means it may need firmware.