Light-O-Rama Forums

Annoying problem.

Dave Boros

I have a mac pro laptop running parallel program with windows 7. Have lor on it. Seems to work great. Put my sequence on a jump drive and loaded onto my pc running vista. Sequence plays just fine on the pc, and everything looked great. Until I went to start to continue sequencing on the pc. When I goto drag with the mouse to make, say a ramp (from left to right), it (the grid or screen) won't scroll left. I can, however go from right to left and it will scroll back toward the beginning. Help please. In the meantime, I am going to hook up my controllers and see if what I have works, and I am going to try resaving from tbe mac to the drive to the pc. I have not yet upgraded to s3 yet (debating if I should upgrade to standard for $30, have 2 controllers now, want 3 more next year, but not sure if I cn afford it), and don't know if running it on s3 will make a difference.

I'll try it, but I don't think that's the issue. Forgot to say that the sequences that were written on the pc, I can drag. Just not the one from the mac. On the bright side (no pun intended), the sequence does work on the controllers thru the director. I can shift arrow key and (select proper tool) and it will scroll and paste, just not with the mouse.