Light-O-Rama Forums

no response from sales departmet

nhscott

Hi All,

I am not sure where to post this so thought I would try here.

I was wondering if anyone else is having issues getting a reply from the sales team.

I have made a few purchases as for DC controllers and some G3 AC and each time I check the 2 orders I still see the status is blank.

I have written to the sales team twice requesting an ( any )update and have had no reply over the last few weeks.

I even copied support@ on the last email in case there was an issue with the sales email.

Any idea how I can get some service or response from sales, as phone is not really an option given the time zone difference to Australia.

Thanks

Yes, I'm having the same issue. Placed order 10/8 and no update to order status page and have emailed LOR twice asking for an update but no response so far.

As for the DC controllers, I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and sent an email requesting an update on the status. I promptly received an email back from Dan stating that they were waiting for another shipment of DC controllers to arrive and they should ship out in a weeks or so.

Guest wbottomley

I know everyone is patiently waiting... but a red warning statement is located near the bottom of the page.

Please be advised that it may be many weeks before we can deliver. (orders placed early will be delivered fairly quickly)

Greg Blauert wrote:

Yes, I'm having the same issue. Placed order 10/8 and no update to order status page and have emailed LOR twice asking for an update but no response so far.

I placed my order really late on the 7th and had no status on my sales page either, until a coupme days ago. Then I got a shipping email later that day. I would probably say its a safe bet your order is being processed. (I'm assuming you got an order #/transaction #/ confirmation #....dont remember how they word it). If you got one of those #'s, you should be good.

Dave Boros wrote:

Greg Blauert wrote:

I placed my order really late on the 7th and had no status on my sales page either, until a coupme days ago. Then I got a shipping email later that day. I would probably say its a safe bet your order is being processed. (I'm assuming you got an order #/transaction #/ confirmation #....dont remember how they word it). If you got one of those #'s, you should be good.

Order number

yeah i put an order on 10-7 and I too have no status update. I wont be doing a halloween show this year i guess. unfortunatly i put in a lot of hours getting my faces and props done.But i guess im ahead of the curve for next year.

I am not an old timer like many others. But have been around for a few years. What I am seeing this year is not normal. And for your new people,I do feel sorry for you all. This is the year that LOR decided to take a large leap in their controller technology. This is mainly to make the controllers more LED friendly. Like built in snubbers to make fades look better. I understand that there is something about being able to set a real zero and max. As some of you have seen LEDs usually cut out at about 15% and they do not get any brighter above about 50 or 60%. So this too will make fades look better without having to mess around and remember something like 15 and 50% range.

So, folks it appears that LOR is having growing pains. Lets get through this first year and I am sure that they will be back to what we have known them for in the past years. Great Service..

I understand that they are having problems but they could at least find some one to answer the phone or change there message to say what the expected ship dates are.

All, I placed an order on 10/9 and waited until last week to ask about my order. I did not order any new gen controllers but did order some DC ones. They did email me back and say they are waiting on restock. Remember as stated on the site and as in this forum they are having a few issues. I like others have been doing this for years and have not seen this situation. I think there are a lot more of us now and it's the old supply and demand thing. I am happy to wait because I have what I need for Halloween and hope to add new things for Christmas but if I can't it won't be the end of the world just not as BRIGHT!:):D

TommyConnolly wrote:

All, I placed an order on 10/9 and waited until last week to ask about my order. I did not order any new gen controllers but did order some DC ones. They did email me back and say they are waiting on restock. Remember as stated on the site and as in this forum they are having a few issues. I like others have been doing this for years and have not seen this situation. I think there are a lot more of us now and it's the old supply and demand thing. I am happy to wait because I have what I need for Halloween and hope to add new things for Christmas but if I can't it won't be the end of the world just not as BRIGHT!:):D

Well said

I have been using the Showtime Pro controllers exclusively and and need one more for this year's display. Are these going to be available this year? I'm beginning to panic and think I'll need to order a residential grade controller instead.