Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 can't copy and paste

Partyof9

I know it's been a year and yes i lost everything? Anyways, loaded up s3 tried to download a seq and start working it into my own and can't seem to copy and paste? What's up with that what in the world am i doing wrong? I select my 6 rows (first thing i wanted to grab) right click copy, go to my new seq click where i want them to land and right click paste and nothing is happening.

I can't make the clip board do anything which i never used it last year my first year. Oh would someone please help me. I need to get started before I just go nuts.

The sequence you are copying from: Did you create it yourself? or download it from somewhere?

It sounds like it may have been created in "Demo" mode, and therefore is restricted.

Last year i used this seq to build off of. several members had emailed me files to start with and I was just starting to rebuild this year. I lost all my files. I just went in and upgraded from basic to standard so we'll see if that fixed it.:?

No that did'nt fix it and some how i don't have my lines going vert. you know the squares. LOL I need help!!!

OMG it was cause i did'nt have the timing grid on the stupid thing. LOL I don't know what it's suppose to be set for so i just picked something and tried copy paste yep that was it.

Is it possible that the active clipboard (the one whose radio button is selected) is locked (i.e. the lock icon next to it is a closed lock rather than an open lock)?

Oh Dan I do LOL. You had everything set up and I got started and we had a nice show. Now I am starting with s3 and all new I lost all my seq. I had ur number from last year but was too ashamed to ask for help AGAIN!