Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 Installation Problems

JamesWright

I have installed S3 3.0.2. The installation seemed to go OK. No errors. However, when I start the sequencer (so that I can enter my license number I get 2 screens. One says "You are now in Demo Mode". That is fine because I have not entered my license yet. When you click OK on that window, I get another window. It says " Light-O-Rama is not correctly installed". I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times with the same results. I have tried with 3.0.0 and 3.0.2. I have re-downloaded each install file and tried again, with the same results. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium on an Intel 4 core processor with 8 GB RAM. Any suggestions? Jim W

Bob: Thanks, but that did not help. I uninstalled S3, ran the LOR wipe utility, and reinstalled 3.0.2. Same error message that the program did not install correctly.
Jim W

OK... next thing I would try would be to go to your LOR program files directory (typically, but not always, C:Program FilesLight-O-Rama), and running the "LORPost.exe" program (might just show up as "LORPost", depending on how you have Windows set up).