Light-O-Rama Forums

Printing Of Chananel Configuration

jimswinder

Went to print my channel configuration this evening....and as I still have tracks (no groups yet) is there a way to print ALL my tracks at once?

It would only print the track I had open, so I had to do it 7 times to get all my tracks printed.

So is this a Bug or by Design...or I Don't Know What I Am Doing?

Jim - don't you have a track that has all of the tracks in it? This is good info however, I didn't know I could limit the printing to just what was in a track (I'm working with too many tracks to print anymore).

BillyTRichVa wrote:

Jim - don't you have a track that has all of the tracks in it? This is good info however, I didn't know I could limit the printing to just what was in a track (I'm working with too many tracks to print anymore).
nope....2400 channels in one track is too much for my feeble mind to handle!! :(

Sorry, no, not at this time; the Channel Configuration dialog only handles one track at a time.

Note that you can change tracks from within it, though; you don't have to exit it, move to the new track, and go back into it.

bob wrote:

Note that you can change tracks from within it, though; you don't have to exit it, move to the new track, and go back into it.

Yeah..that's what I meant by "open it"... :D

thanks for the quick response Bob!!

kzaas wrote:

Hey Jim, since you have too many channels to place in one track, you can send me some of them:D

they are in the mail... :)