Light-O-Rama Forums

Audio Problems?

Guest guest

We can play an audio file on the computer running LOR but when we try to play it in a sequence we get an error and the sequence won't play. Yes the path is correct and yes the audio file is compatible. From what I remember it says something about the sound care possibly not working but it plays fine outside of LOR. Any ideas what is happening?

Hey Dan, I've already done that and it still won't work! The funny thing is that the mp3 will play audio out of winamp but will not play out of windows media player. I can't figure out what the deal is!

johnsonfool wrote:

Hey Dan, I've already done that and it still won't work! The funny thing is that the mp3 will play audio out of winamp but will not play out of windows media player. I can't figure out what the deal is!
If the MP3 does not play in media player then LOR will not work with it.... Try re-encoding it with Audacity. See the document on our support page that addresses "preparing MP3 files for Light O Rama" or something like that...

This is on my dad's computer. I am running the same song files on my computer for my display but it won't run on my dad's display so I know the files are fine but can one computer have a problem with the file while another does not. I am not sure what to fix in the file if it works fine on mine and not his.