Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank You Dan and Company

Larry Leonhardt

Thanks for all the hard work getting the software out, i know there was alot of pressure to get it out on time, i think you have done a great job.

Attached files 270895=14976-thumbs-up-jpg.bmp

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

Thanks for all the hard work getting the software out, i know there was alot of pressure to get it out on time, i think you have done a great job.

Agreed. Great job guys!

Ross Boelling wrote:

Likewise, Thanks for all the hard work!! Downloaded and installed last night. Absolutely no problems discovered yet!! :P

Ditto! I did find a problem, Now I have to play with the new toy and can't get any sequencing done!!! But that's kind of a good problem.:)

Thanks Dan and team also, BOB and MIKE, everything went great, no problems other than learning now. I'm happy to reinvest in Light-o-rama well worth every penny! Oh yeah….Merry Christmas…every one!

Yes is was a frustrating wait for S3, compounded by the sale related drama; But thank god everyone made it out alive!

Really as frustrating as it is on the customer side, I know Dan and everyone else work just as hard, and are even more frustrated than we are when things dont go right.

I had given up on any hopes for S3 or DMX this year, so it was a plesant supprise. (I was thinking January - Feb)

So a heart felt thank you to everyone at LOR for all of your efforts. Thanks LOR !!

gizmomkr wrote:

Yes is was a frustrating wait for S3, compounded by the sale related drama; But thank god everyone made it out alive!

Really as frustrating as it is on the customer side, I know Dan and everyone else work just as hard, and are even more frustrated than we are when things dont go right.

I had given up on any hopes for S3 or DMX this year, so it was a plesant supprise. (I was thinking January - Feb)

So a heart felt thank you to everyone at LOR for all of your efforts. Thanks LOR !!

Well, there's always an idiot in the bunch, so let it be me..................

Dan,

What's going to be in the next upgrade and when it is going to be released....?????

(LOL)

One of the best features I have found that really saves me time, seriously, the button colors. I can find a section or area I am looking for much faster!