Light-O-Rama Forums

Stumbled into LED megga store

gizmomkr

I was visiting NY this past weekend, and walking down the street from my buddies house I stumbled into LED heaven!!

Its really not a shameless plug. Infact most of the folks that would be interested probably buy the stuff online for cheaper, (and nothing talks LOR or DMX protocol - so you really need to be a DIY'r)

Some of the stuff ran off regular 110, and could be dimmed with a controller, but the really cool stuff was the RGB Led boards.

But just to see ALL THE LED technology in one place... they had EVERYTHING you could want.

LED pixel modules (imagine a jumbotron) a matrix of RGB modules you feed signal to do paters, colors, and if you get the right controller - it can actually show video.

10, 20, 30, 50 watt LED Floods. even RGB floods. Icicle "drip" tubes, LED bulbs, flexible strips, RGB strips... (think CCR) just LED's all over the freaking place.

I actually bought some pixels, but even the sales people didnt know they were lpd6803 so you cant ask them anything technical. And the price on the pixels was high 1.5 / pixel - strings of 50.

Just a really cool place to go look at it all

http://www.hisunopto.com/ - Gollege Point Blvd.

Hey, you can't post that without putting up the address!!!

oops, nm.. I see it's in Queens.. I'll have to put in for long JFK or Newark overnites to make it there..